LanguageCert goes to Australia to take part in AIEC!
LanguageCert is excited to be exhibiting for the first time at the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC), on 15 -18 October 2019, at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC).
Visit stand No. 46 to meet Henry Tolley, LanguageCert Head of Business Development, and get a chance to be introduced to LanguageCert, the next generation of qualifications:
- The internationally recognised LanguageCert IESOL exams, offered in paper and computer-based formats.
- The LanguageCert Online Exams with live invigilation, an innovative testing solution that allows your candidates to take their exams securely from a quiet room at their preferred location and time and get their results in 3 business days.
- The LanguageCert Young Learners ESOL exam suite, for students aged 7 years old and above.
Discover the advantages of LanguageCert qualifications:
- Internationally recognised qualifications (CEFR A1 to C2)
- Exams on demand with up to 10 days’ notice:
- Paper & Computer-based at Approved Test Centres
- Online with live invigilation
- Ultra-fast results & certificates
- Attractive pricing
Book an appointment with our representative Henry Tolley to find out how you can benefit from LanguageCert!
See you in Perth!