Meet LanguageCert at International House Young Learners Conference!
LanguageCert is a proud sponsor of the International House Young Learners Conference on 22 & 23 November 2019 at the Holiday Inn Express in Belfast!
Drop by our stand to meet LanguageCert’s representative Henry Tolley and discover the advantages of the next generation of language qualifications. Find out how you can:
- stand out from your competition
- secure your profit margin
- offer exams covering all students’ needs
Join our representative, Henry Tolley, for the presentation “An update from LanguageCert: the next generation of English Language Qualifications” on 22 November at 12:45pm.
The presentation focuses on the advantages of the next generation of English language qualifications. LanguageCert qualifications are internationally recognised and created with the teachers and candidates’ flexibility in mind, catering for modern, communicative language assessment needs. They offer:
- LanguageCert International ESOL, a general English four skills exam suite (A1-C2)
- On-demand paper and computer-based exams on all 6 CEFR levels
- Innovative exam delivery method: LanguageCert Online exams with live invigilation that allows your candidates to take their exams securely from a quiet room at their preferred location and time, and get their results in 3 business days
- LanguageCert Test of English (LTE), our newest addition of Listening & Reading assessment for candidates 16 years old and above
- LanguageCert Young Learners ESOL exam suite, for students aged 7 years old and above
- Fast exam turnaround time from booking to certificate issuing