The Next Generation in Language Testing
LanguageCert online exams give you freedom. You can choose when you want to take your exam and you can register up to 2 days before your desired exam date.
The exam comes in two parts Written (Reading/Writing/Listening) and Spoken (Speaking). You can take the two parts in one go or separately. Just sit for the part you’re ready to take and get a certificate for that. Then you can focus on the other part. Your results will be available quickly, and your e-certificate & digital badge at the same time as your results.
The history of LanguageCert
Heritage & Innovation
The origins of LanguageCert can be traced back to the Pitman Examinations Institute and City & Guilds of London.
Over 100 years later, in 2015 and still in London, PeopleCert Qualifications Ltd acquires the intellectual property of City & Guilds ESOL International qualifications. The qualifications were reviewed, updated, modernised and launched globally as LanguageCert.
LanguageCert is an Awarding body dedicated to language skills assessment and certification. It is a member of the PeopleCert Group, a global leader in the certification industry, that has been delivering millions of exams in over 200 countries.
Mission & Vision
Empowering the world with language skills
LanguageCert’s vision, mission and core values guide all its decisions.
To be the global leader in language qualifications
To develop and deliver best-in-class language skills assessment and certification programmes that enhance the lives, education and career prospects of people across the world
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity
LanguageCert: behind the scenes
- A member of the PeopleCert Group, a global leader in the certification industry
- LanguageCert uses PeopleCert’s state-of-the-art, innovative and award-winning exam administration technologies and systems
- The people behind LanguageCert are led by well-known language experts
- LanguageCert partners with the biggest names in education, including universities, international regulatory authorities, prestigious language schools
- Easy exam booking up to 24hrs in advance
- Many exam locations and slots available worldwide
- Fast results in 3 to 5 working days
- Fair testing of real-life language skills
- Accurate results validated through independent research
- Award-winning technology delivers exams
- Ofqual regulated