LanguageCert at NAFSA 2022 Annual Conference & Expo
LanguageCert, 12 May 2022
We’re excited to announce that LanguageCert will be at NAFSA 2022 Annual Conference & Expo on 31 May - 3 June in Denver, Colorado.
Our representatives will be there to meet with you
Drop by our booth P1423 in the center of the Expo Hall (opposite the NAFSA booth) and say hi to our team! Meet our representatives, discover the diverse, internationally recognised LanguageCert Portfolio of Language Qualifications and learn more about our innovative online exam delivery method!
Our representatives are:
- Marios Molfetas, Executive Director ✉
- Fraser Cargill, Director of Partnerships ✉
Carlos Cantu, Education Partnerships Manager, Canada ✉
Mike Evans, Business Development Manager, Americas ✉
LanguageCert qualifications have been designed to give institutions greater confidence in their applicants' English skills. We are trusted by governments and institutions worldwide for our secure, reliable and fast English testing.
- Learn how you can expand your recruitment channels to reach more students and professionals in key sending markets around the world.
- Discover how you can receive applicants’ English proficiency results faster.
- Get practical insights on student employability and career outcomes.
- Understand how you can expand your educational offering to include Business and IT qualifications from the PeopleCert Group.
Global Partner Session
Mark your calendar!
'Student Employability - Integrating Global Workforce Competencies in Higher Education'
Thursday, 2 June from 14:30 to 15:20 MDT
Our session with Gaurav Shekhar will share insights and best practices for embedding workplace competencies and industry aligned credentials into student learning. Guarav will:
- Define trends in the global workforce impacting student employability.
- Conduct a programmatic review, using labour data to identify gaps and update learning outcomes with industry demanded skills and competencies.
- Map industry credentials to existing courses to seamlessly integrate professional competencies into the student journey.
About the speaker:
Gaurav Shekhar is the Program Director of the Graduate Business Analytics Program (FLEX and Online) and Assistant Professor of Instruction in the Information Systems area. He teaches courses like Business Intelligence and Digital Consulting to both graduates and undergraduates. He also runs the ITIL Accredited Training Organization as a Trainer. His principle areas of research are IT Project Management, AI/Machine Learning, Natural Language, and Organizational Leadership. Gaurav has been instrumental in setting up student and corporate engagement programs at UT Dallas. Gaurav is a big believer in the concept of Servant Leadership which is the base of most of his initiatives. He is open to new ideas and feels that empowering students is a great way to serve the school and the university. He heads the Toastmasters District in North Eastern Texas, which has a strong presence in the School of Management as well.