FECEI 2023 Conference: LanguageCert is participating as a Premium Sponsor!
LanguageCert is going to Segovia, Spain! We hope to have the opportunity to meet you and have a chat at the next FECEI Conference "The New Reality", 24-25 February 2023.
We are excited to participate in this key event, which holds great importance for the private language school sector in Spain. Keep the following details in mind:
- Plenary session: On Saturday 25, at 10.00, with Lindsay Clandfield, who will review the concept of digital education in English language teaching, and how we should change our way of thinking in a post-pandemic world.
- Round-table discussion: On Saturday 25, at 17.20, Robin Gravina, together with other certifying organisations, will discuss the most important aspects of English language assessments – providing unique and useful insights on the topic.
Share your thoughts, by filling in our contact form, and we’ll answer them at our stand!
We look forward to welcoming you at our stand, where you can learn more about the advantages of our exams for you, your students and/or your school:
- Flexible exams: Two independent modules, covering all 4 skills and aligned to CEFR (levels A1-C2).
- Recognised by ACLES, CRUE and most regional governments regarding public examinations.
- Registration possible up to 4 hours before the exam, and results are delivered in a maximum of 10 days. Can be taken at an official Test Centre (paper or computer based) or online – with live, remote proctoring, so you can take the exam whenever you want and wherever you are.
Fill in our contact form, or leave your details at our stand, to get the chance to win a Kindle!