LanguageCert Test of Classical Greek LTCG B2
Classical Greek B2 level certification assessing reading and language use skills. Exams are delivered through our global network of Test Centres or online.
About LanguageCert Test of Classical Greek (LTCG) B2 Reading & Language Use:
- Ideal for candidates who aim for a higher level of acquisition and development of the Classical Greek language
- Assesses the candidates’ Classical Greek reading and language use skills along with their awareness of lexico-grammatical structures
- No entry requirements or age limit
- Paper-based/computer-based format via accredited Test Centres or Online exam with live, remote proctoring
- Duration 120 minutes
On B2 level, candidates can:
- Understand a wide range of authentic texts in complex structures
- Locate specific information from different parts of a text or different texts
- Acknowledge a broad range of vocabulary and grammatical structures
LanguageCert Test of Classical Greek B2 (LTCG) Reading & Language Use benefits:
- A valid and accurate assessment of reading and language use skills in Classical Greek for the candidates’ professional, educational, and academic development.
- A chance to blend the diachronic values of Classical antiquity with modern reality.
- Provides understanding of academic and scientific terminology in various fields (Philosophy, Political Science, Math, Engineering etc.)
Test Centre exams
Take an exam at a LanguageCert approved Test Centre.