A Speaking exam in Spanish assessing professional competency, aligned to the CEFR*. Ideal for candidates looking to prove their spoken Spanish language proficiency for work or academic purposes.
About the exam:
- Developed by the Universidad de Salamanca, the world’s most prominent institution for testing Spanish as a foreign language
- Duration 15 minutes
- Exam is divided into 3 parts; Interview, Presentation and Information Exchange and Discussion
- Candidates discuss themes such as their background, education, job, studies, career plans and personal interests
- Candidates give a short presentation for 1 minute about a work-related topic, choosing from one of three topics provided by the examiner
Information exchange and discussion
- Candidates role-play a situation with the examiner before discussing a similar topic
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.