- Online with live proctoring 24/7 anywhere (including China)
- Computer & paper based at Approved Test Centres
- Results in as little as 3 business days
Ensured with our award-winning technology and highly trained staff, as well as consistent and objective assessment.
- Exam tasks relate to real-life English use within study settings
- A live 1-1 interactive speaking assessment - interaction with a human, not a computer!
- All four skills fully assessed
- Use of our extensive global partner network to increase and diversify enrolments
- Participate in our international student scholarship programs
- Access to additional partner schemes
Through PeopleCert we offer a wide variety of Business and IT exams (e.g., PRINCE2®, Scrum, Agile, Digital Marketing Institute) to help boost graduate employability.
|LanguageCert Portfolio of Language Qualifications||Comparing scores to the CEFR and other tests
|PeopleCert Business & IT Qualifications||Exam preparation material
|University Guide Recognition for LanguageCert Exams||Results verification|
|Online Proctored Exams||International student employability|
|LanguageCert International ESOL Exam FAQs
||Research and validation|
LanguageCert interviewed Monika Wierzanska-Villar, Head of Regent’s English Language Centre about the transition from in-person to online testing with LanguageCert.
CBIE – Toronto | 13 - 16 November, 2022
AIRC American International Recruitment Council – Los Angeles | 7 - 10 December, 2022